Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i gotta say, im a little hurt i wasnt called out directly in that angry pissing session lol...i love arguing over the internet, could have been a good chance to dust off the 'ol e-fighting skills.

jive has been in iof since before anyone that you know in iof pushes iof lol (besides bel of course)

i love it when people document spots like^^^^^^ so that its easy for everyone else to find them

really just ruins those peaceful spots thanks saltine

but im sure people like when there homework gets done for them

damn yo i posted a couple pics no need to get all angry i dont think any one has even stepped foot in there since like 08 and there is mad garbage there just chill out homie im not tryin to piss anyone off

it's the cans themselves that suck now. they had some shitty paint back then too. you just dealt with cherry red and true blue because we had to. american accents were for real though. summer squash. indian spice. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. cinnamon. oooh. leafy green. woowwwwwww. i just finished.