Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't mean this as disrespect or criticism, just a statement of fact. That Din piece is fresh, but Irm's M could child molest it.

Scale has a lot to do with how a piece feels on the wall, and your shit will look a lot more comfortable blown up about 3x as big. That said, it still looks good. Just constructive advice.

I have a million critiques, but I agree that there should be no rules. It's all a reflection of the person doing it. But I also think there are things that people do without a foundation for their technique that just won't appeal to most writers. Take it how you want it! Everything is everything. I also have to stress my opinion that what goes behind a piece should be treated as important as the piece itself even in its simplicity. Otherwise it comes off as unfinished and boring to look at!

its has been brought to my attention that i may have gotten a certian person from HH a little butt hurt due to some things i aparently said online.

dude, you have no clue how rediculous you look, talking all kinds of fucking shit about me when im not around.

if its about my power rangers comment in referance to that wall then you took it the wrong way. i was just dogging on that wall like i was when you guys were in the process of painting it.

if you really had that much of a problem with my comments(which heads who were involved with the wall laughed at while they were painting it) then you should have said something to me about it then and there, not after the fact when im not around

im not looking for beef, but if youre gonna flip out over some shit as stupid as this then i might just have to oblige you

Whoever said it was rookie a deal to use sharpies obviously didn't tell somebody in YL...I forgot to get pics the sight of it made me laugh...damn hippy ska show had to get the fuck outta there hipsters are the gayest...

fucking YL is so hot right now...

mugatu.jpg