Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont even know why i bother. ONE pacer that stayed up for like a year and a half gets gone over and yall freak. that was next to a revenge you all hated on when somebody flicked it. bet you dont even know where it is. if you did youd know i didnt go over the ism era pacer bit right across from it. i know who pacer is met him nice guy nothin but respect for him. same goes for ism sorry you think a years ride isnt long enough for your boys piece. and revenge i know peeps said that peice was a revok bite. maybe it was dont know it was dope. whats ur face go ahead and go over all my stuff your gonna haf to beat the lapd to it. their pretty fast. didnt even realize you lived in la. but im guessing its just empty threats from an empty head. anybody know if pacer gives a fuck?

i dont even know why i bother. ONE pacer that stayed up for like a year and a half gets gone over and yall freak. that was next to a revenge you all hated on when somebody flicked it. bet you dont even know where it is. if you did youd know i didnt go over the ism era pacer bit right across from it. i know who pacer is met him nice guy nothin but respect for him. same goes for ism sorry you think a years ride isnt long enough for your boys piece. and revenge i know peeps said that peice was a revok bite. maybe it was dont know it was dope. whats ur face go ahead and go over all my stuff your gonna haf to beat the lapd to it. their pretty fast. didnt even realize you lived in la. but im guessing its just empty threats from an empty head. anybody know if pacer gives a fuck?

2913922484_d280259533.jpg

hey guys he only went over haft of the pacer whats the big deal. . . and he has "nothin but respect " for pace. . .

yea yea yea i seen a pic. yo you got pics? cuz ive never seen it myself im just runnin my mouth. and its Jes. rustos with stock caps. yea you can do it that way. graff works without caps and montanas too.

woah man! thanks for the advice!!! im defiantly going to go try that!!! sick!!! douchebaggg.......nobodys crying cause you went over "half the pace".....people are just tight that pacer is such an ill artist thats been at it for so long and has put in so much work and you think you can go out and go over his shit just cause you met him once and thought he was a"chill guy"....its doesnt work like that......you dont go over someone like that.....and then say you only went over half of it....you would think you would have known that.....especially if you've met him.

yo skinker you are very confused. i never said nuthin about half a piece. if i had more paint i woulda gone over the whole thing. no amount of time painting entitles you to walls. it ran for a year. its not a diss its not disrespectful. you insult me all you want your just making yourself look weak. you have nothing to do with this. it does not concern you. dont get yourself in over your head. i dont even know who you are but you know who i am. untill i know what you write ill refer to you as skinker and if you were smart youd refer to me by the name i gave you - jes. enough said why dont you leave it at that and try and be civil so this doesnt get out of hand.

yo skinker you are very confused. i never said nuthin about half a piece. if i had more paint i woulda gone over the whole thing. no amount of time painting entitles you to walls. it ran for a year. its not a diss its not disrespectful. you insult me all you want your just making yourself look weak. you have nothing to do with this. it does not concern you. dont get yourself in over your head. i dont even know who you are but you know who i am. untill i know what you write ill refer to you as skinker and if you were smart youd refer to me by the name i gave you - jes. enough said why dont you leave it at that and try and be civil so this doesnt get out of hand.

I understand your point completely and you might be better than me but most people that saw that picture and I don't understand how you can go over something that much better than what your capable of doing. Graff is about respect and going over that was not just disrespectful to pacer but it was disrespectful to everyone that enjoys his work. Thats just my .02

I understand your point completely and you might be better than me but most people that saw that picture and I don't understand how you can go over something that much better than what your capable of doing. Would you go over a piece that ran for 8+ years thats better than yours? Why go over one thats 1 year old... Graff is about respect and going over that was not just disrespectful to pacer but it was disrespectful to everyone that enjoys his work. Thats just my .02

thanks man i respect that and i understand where your coming from. i did that about 3 months ago and no one noticed untill now yet their outraged at it, something that untill now they were completely unaware of. if pacer had every peice of wall would everyone stop writing? no. i went over a soaf there about a year ago and i havnt heard anyone crying. cuz they didnt know that. theres plenty of pacers out there that i love and i would never touch. and that was a good piece. but whats worse calling him and his buddies biters or sayin the one time im on the east coast i cant chill with my buddies take a wall for my self fully knowing that pacer can come back the next day and go right the fuck over it with an even nastier piece. i wouldnt care. thats how it is. you dont like what i do... go over it. you like what i do...go over it. anything more is just taking it too seriously. im gonna post a few of my pics so you all can hate on em.

And you're from the west coast? What the fuck gives you the idea that you can come out here and go over someone who has been holding it down here for years, no matter how fuckin long their piece has been running? There are pieces around here that have been running for over 10 years, would you go over those too, just because it's "the one time youre on the east coast"??