Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
punch this into your thread search bar:

The DF CREW -------------->

theres enough flicks on there to keep you occupied

like a junkyard dog with a cow femur.

anyone got a better flick of that cps wall?

it doesnt work when i type it into the search bar........link us to it?

Hey Grieves, try a rusto fat on rusto. Euro caps and NY fats don't work.

a lot of people will say new york fats don't work on rusto........but a lot of the time i get em to work....sometimes they will fucking blow up and get paint everywhere......yet other time i get em to work super super nicely.. the old painters touch and american accent cans work amazing with a new york fat cap...plus, i like new york fats a lot better than a rusto fat....i feel like they're a lot fatter.....its really just the luck you get with the can...sometimes they'll work and sometimes they wont......but if you can find the female valve PT or AA...get as many as you can....cause they're BEAUTIFUL with a new york fat.....and most other caps for that matter......and i dont understand why it would be any differant than a rusto can, cause they're both made by rusto meaning they would have the same valve....idk...im just rambling now..PEACE!

find the sweet spot with a ny fat or euro cap, press directly down no front or back angle youll be somewhat decent to go.

if it blows up, let it stem seal with the paint and it tends to have worked for me.

But trying to explain how certain cap combos works to HAL is like trying to explain how physics works to Stephen Hawking.

find the sweet spot with a ny fat or euro cap, press directly down no front or back angle youll be somewhat decent to go.

if it blows up, let it stem seal with the paint and it tends to have worked for me.

But trying to explain how certain cap combos works to HAL is like trying to explain how physics works to Stephen Hawking.

hahaha i know, thats why i really didnt want to say anything at all, just that i get new york fats to work on rusto from time to time...

haha i know how caps work too my dude, and it was a rusto fat, thats why i was even more pissed. idk, musta been a little clogged, but it came out smooth, it just blew. it was rusto pro too..would that have anything to do with it.

and peace to qvc and tbm, been seein a lotta there stuff around. good work

^^ word...i really dont think it would matter about it being rusto pro or regualr rusto....cause they've all got the same valve cause they're all made by the same company.....you just get good luck and back luck sometimes.....like if a can got sprayed, then sat on ur shelf for 2 weeks and u go out and paint without doing anything with it...your basically fucked....just take care of your cans, clean your caps and you should be good, just dont not give a fuck about ur shit and expect your stuff to come out smooth.....cause that wont happen...you REALLY REALLY need to keep up on your paint and caps....cant stress how important it really is.

it wouldnt really matter about it being a regular rusto or a rusto pro, they've all got the same valve system cause theyre all made by the same company......you jusdt get good luck and bad luck sometimes...like if a can gets spryed then sits on ur shelf for 2 weeks then u go out and paint and dont do anything to ur can ur FUCKED......you just really need to take care of your cans and clean your caps...i cant stress how important it is to take care of your cans and to clean your caps.....cause trust me, your shit is NOT going to come out smooth if you dont take care of your stuff....