Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn you guys dissed all that shit that was a week young, didn't even throw up any love.. not even worried about the emty, that's fine you went over that.. but going over that Edit with that is straight low! That Edit had mad hours into it. There is so much room at that spot to paint, and you just had to go over it with no effort in your shit? I could see if you dropped some fire there, but wtf!? Fucking wack ass bitches giving props, don't even know the deal. I never had a problem with any of yall till now. If you're going to paint that spot, paint down the tunnel more, there is room for all of us. I don't understand the mentality of going to a spot and putting piece over piece when you can drop pieces along the entire fucking tunnel and make the best spot ever and have everyone's shit run! And you wonder why people are beefing?? To me that is interpreted as disrespect. Then you get all upset when it rolls back on yall. To all people to do that too, you chose one of the cats that has a lot of respect for everyone.

EditSecret.jpg

I half share towns points but come one guys it's graffiti you paint and take the photos you can't believe it's gonna run forever.

What is up with everyone catching feelings over the nature of this whole hobby for christ sake? And I hate to say it but from the little I've seen come out for the new generation respect is the last thing on their minds. (Atleast he buffed)

Now yeah if you can't best what you're painting over you might want to think twice. But to think someone has that high an opinion of themselves to think they can't be gone over thats just crazy!

And however long it took edit (which looks like a while) shouldn't factor into it. We could all come up with a hundred reasons why it shouldn't have been gone over. But it happend lets move on.

It seems like peoples' standards and opinions are elevating people too fast into some higher echelon that they haven't achieved.

When I was starting out it was a suck til furthur notice mentality and general opion said that took a solid 3 years to come into your own. Everyone wants to think they're the best because who wants to think they're the wrost.

Now I'm sure I'm gonna take heat for this and most will fall on deaf ears but please don't try to air my dirty laundry out in front of the internet writers.

I kept everything vauge (none of this was truley typed up with any one person in mind if it hits your nerve a little then time to do some self reflection maybe) and I'm not anonymous. If you would like to get into a disscusion message me.

4zx3n0w.jpg

And to everyone I didn't have actual problems with if you don't like me that's fine I'm not losing sleep. Just don't carry his cross or you will all be tired for no real reason too.

*Cheers!*(Grape kool-aide)

You're Losing!

you make some good points, but at this spot in particular, there is room for days to put your shit up. out of respect of others, toy or not, when there is room to put up something you can't burn over, that's where you drop your shit. When I was around way back, and I went to a spot, I didn't burn over anything that wasn't either dissed or to the point where I was ripping long grass and weeds out of the ground or sometimes going to another spot. Shit I remember cats catching feelings when people went over dissed shit. We can all have this mentality, take a picture, dont get offended, "It's graffiti" but what if people went over all of the history when we we're coming up and we didnt get to see shit that ran a while ago. Perfect example of what happened with Ouija, same dude involved, and you woulda thought he learned. Cats get a big head, don't get put in their place once in a while, then it happens to you and you have different feelings. It should be more about collaboration, then lazyness cause you don't want to venture in the tunnel a little bit. I don't know about everyone else, but when I go to a spot and see something that has been there 10 years, I am in awe, recently I am happy if it's there longer than a month. Good thing for pictures I guess, but it would be nice if people had a little more respect out there, especially when there is room for everyone out here. Shit the spot you posted that flick at, what if someone jumped that fence and went over that Reo and "at least they buffed" you think people would turn a blind eye? There needs to be respect to preserve history, especially the cats out there putting in work that are paying the same respect in return. Anyone can take a picture. Not saying I'm narrow minded in that respect, I understand nothing is permanent, but what's the point in spinning wheels if cats can have a mutual respect for each other.