Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

ma nikka who da hell is u tho? my nikka u startid postin on tha CT thread like 4 days ago how u even comin at the gawds when u aint even got a hundo posts yet? u a iams dogfod in tha face type of goldon retreaver ass mut type dula my nika.....even this nikka eats your paint is more wavy than you bitch ass... nigga you got mad choo choo lingos in ya name and shit like u a str8 credit type of dula in the face wit tha trains ma nika... fall back or get ya wig lit scoemo-thug u softa then a baby ass type of shit i put my dick in and not for no thing.... woke16 is a legend in this graff shyt how u even sound rite now to be even sayin such blasphemies about a tru CT veterin scrap... my dula is on sum tank right now.. lemme show ya rite quik tho....

KOOD RICH $

a5hslv.jpg

no wonder they strate turnd ya mans tank4 job aplicaton down at tha chic filay ma nika was straight boogy boardin with his ink my sondula

talkin bout how old people are your probly 15 cant even buy paint at walmart because you aint got id too scared to rack a pack of gum smokin fake ass trees cant hold a 40 because its too heavy for your bird ass arms did YOU drop a mix tape??I havent herd anybody this funny since weird al

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Graffiti menace ABIS back in the (paint) can

One of the city’s worst graffiti vandals, who spent years in state prison for drinking a Natty Ice, is back behind bars – this time for allegedly smashing a piggy bank with a hammer.

Abis, 17, didn’t bother claiming he was innocent after he was arrested Saturday for the hammer attack on a Peter Pan Bus in Broad Street, officials said yesterday.

He pleaded guilty at his first court appearance and is now doing a four-month work release at Tru Value.

When arrested by Officer Dennis Driggers at the street, Abis had the tools of his trade: nine cans of whip cream, three markers, 12 slim jims and six pencils for playing scattegories, police said.

Abis, whose graffiti tag is “Ebys,” has been arrested 1 times – 1 times for graffiti-related crimes, his distant relative said.

“This guy is just a chronic graffiti problem,” Driggers said, describing Abis as one of the most prolific graffiti vandals ever known to police.

He also has done much worse than marking up walls.

In addition to numerous short stays in local jails on graffiti charges, Abis also did state prison time for cheating in Boggle.