Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1st and 4most, what is a Belroc really, n why are you hatin on Kreayshawn when da girl got a fake ass philly wiket doe. Bridgeport be lookin like a straight duckalation GIVE ME SOME THROWYS the hood cant read a JAZZ7 [/color][/size]

ma nikka who even is u to be str8 commitin blasaphemys in the conetdicut thread wen u aint even got a mix tape out tho ??? how u even sound to be chiming in with ya bootleg ass scrap u str8 violatin on a nikkas vernacalur. Tell me this who in ya team got a mix tape droppin ?? Put it like this how u jock a nikka vernacolor and u aint even got coat hangers on deck in the CT thread tho?????? u a str8 boogy border kid str8 fenimine in the face type of nikka iight 2

iight scrap lem me ask u 1 question tho... is u really a cazpers HYPEMAN tho??!? but and ma nikka, who u kno dat rilly got tha fresh color skemez on deck tho wit tha yellow fill and pink outline tho ? ya nikkas need do ya home werk and see what we doin out here scrapalam. we gettin money ova here was your occupation tho scraplington dont say golf-world like ya mans..... u sstraight "heelys on heelys on heelys' gots no racks iight 2

ma nikka u say this that but who in ya team could rock a str8 letta tho????? Nigga, put it like this, ya nikkas str8 goin all city in conecticut, but u really got prismos on deck tho???? naaa slime u a str8 fraudington type of nikka to get his wig chopped quick chu hert fall back or get ya wings clipped and str8 aired, pimpin. ya nikkas is str8 bunso

ma nikka who even is u to be str8 commitin blasaphemys in the conetdicut thread wen u aint even got a mix tape out tho ??? how u even sound to be chiming in with ya bootleg ass scrap u str8 violatin on a nikkas vernacalur. Tell me this who in ya team got a mix tape droppin ?? Put it like this how u jock a nikka vernacolor and u aint even got coat hangers on deck in the CT thread tho?????? u a str8 boogy border kid str8 fenimine in the face type of nikka iight 2[/color][/size][/i][/b]

Nikka who in ya team got a custom die cut sticker droppin RELS / UTIZZLE colabbo fammalam... Expect those... posted all up in those mailboxes everywhere my slime. We comin in ya hood and puttin up slaps on slaps on slaps... Fresh Pond WUDDUP!!! Ha ha y'all niggas gettin stole on vinyl die cut everything my scrapalolo REAL Oak Grove origanal 13 / H*H / Deefco stand up

f931f229.jpg

GURARARARARARARA!

2a41a76c.jpg

RELS-bomb.jpg

^stolen

68cbeb40.jpg

102_5010.jpg

DIN_RELS-Train.jpg

^stolen. Werd to Noxer and Smith.

fc921f27.jpg

bumes2.jpg

Green mera mera

Photo140.jpg

Repeat flickage. Sometimes, you really can't go home again...

angeandsarah.jpg

She may be young, but that ass is ridiculous. Yup. RI.di.cu.lous. I'd hit it. Many times. Yup. Many times. Don't get mad...you would too. Her friend looks quite sad..as if she's lamenting the fact she doesn't have one...late bloomer?

geser-straightsemiwild-riverdue.jpg

Not there anymore *sadface*

kwo-t-e.jpg

ile-throw.jpg

eagr-roller.jpg

Go big or go...wait, what? Where's my beer?

Anyone seen hide or hair of this guy?

Speaking of missing people...did Vile vanish from the planet?

Some of the above stolen. Damn that chick has a nice ass.

5 old ass Gesers in front of da Packard wid da same damnn 50 CYCLE flickariños eerbody love it you hert u ain't gotta show n prove ya smell me. Young bwoi ain't on 12oz he got 24oz down his pants wid a straight deco on deck. Name me 4 original members of BYC tho pedicure ass str8 feminine in the face type 1er

It seriously amazes me how some people do not know how to speak. I am not even talking about perfected grammar, I am talking about speaking so that everyone else has a basic understanding of what the fuck you are talking about. I would think that if someone is trying to insult someone else, they would at least try to make it that the person getting insulted, knows that they are getting insulted.

Then again, they could be people with multiple IDs and one of them is just stuck on retard mode.

KEM AND GES WAS TALKING SHITT TALKING BOUT THAT HE GONNA GET HIS WRESTLING TEAM TO JUMP MY HOMEBOY BUT ENDED UP GOING 1 ON 1

POOK WAS FINNA BOX 2 NIKKA BUT I SAID IF DEY GONNA DO IT LIKE IMA HOP IN DAT HOE TOO SO DEY WAS LIKE NAW

LIKE GES WAS TRYING TO KICK...SO MY HOMEBOY SAID OH U WANNA KID HOE DEN MY HOMEBOY DID THE SAME SHITT WATCH OUT NOW

BUT KEM WAS BLEEDING FROM EYE N MOUTH HE DIDNT TOUCH POOK