Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no one cares about ragged throweys... fukin kids, sweatin da nuts

and your fuckin striaght letter bullshit.just use a fuckin roller ..lol and u cant be a king if all u do is fuckin throweys..or striaght.4 the record..poop u herd.riverdew gangstar..on deck....hamr-burger be careful out here,fbr or ask dont hold no weight out here..mega is G checkinG big u 2 ser ...

that shits mad old and has been painted 4x's over since, so step ur game up shorty.. try paintin instead of flikin my shit... i told u to get off my dick...

the only time someone gets mad that another dude took a pic of there work is when its wack as fuck, lol

i took that picture because it was funny, and for that reason only, any further comments hippo or creepr , you can pm me haha

Yeahh fuck that bitch niggaa he never paints.

and to you sir, i know youve been trying to figure it out for awhile but im at brookfield dawg , im not scared of hollister wearing ,faded jeans with cuts in em taking pics in ur mommas bathroom. youve changed your account 4 times cuz youve embarrassed yourself to many times, sorry that im trying to have fun and not take this internet shit so seriously, if someone had the same name as me i would care less and take it as a joke