Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its this damn need we humans have to " succed" that ruins all pure forms of expression. u start off makin music that u love and people who know u understand it. then u want to make money from it so u make records that appeal to a more broader audience, next thing u know ur beating out bruno mars for best album on the mtv awards! lol! this site should change some things in my opinion. take away the props icon, get rid of the toy thread( all that does is give some dumb fuk in the boonies to tell u to do more simples instead of people around u who paint tellin u) which is howi think u should learn if not on urself. sorry for all this, could be the diesel talkin cause god knows its strong, but i love ct graf and i hope people dont put so much importance into wat anynomous people think about ur work instead be proud to be apart of something that USED to be so free....

I say fucl the internet they should close this site down for two weeks and see how many people get off there asses and paint and bomb , this site hypnotises writers to look and memorize other peoples work , this gives them the chance to crit and bite , it would be a good idea to shut this bitch down for two week , I think it wiould knock some people out ot the ounce trance , or dumb writers wohld wait the two weeks and get right back on this dead site.