Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm already 4 deep on some f this Lagunitas Maximus, and it's early yet. I con't spell very well, though.

The ingredeints list hops, hop, barley, hops, etc. Its prety bitter shit.

beers_maximus_main.gif

Can't spell but fuck it.

someone out in the "streets" is pubically motherf'n 12oz, gotta feeling it's going to bring unwanted attention this way since "this dude" follows the buffman every weekend with his "street stuff" at this specific spot, in the heatest of all places... if you saw what I saw, then you know what I saw. Watch yourselves, show me whatchu got! DANGAH! It's only a matter of time before this duo is being served Jello.

-VaugeOneski

Can't agree with everything kid said, but the pig-headed/arrogant part is dead on. If you look on other threads or places as someone suggested you'll see other writers who are equally as clean and experienced who don't feel the need to dickride their own pieces by posting close-ups of their highlights and such. Yeah, you paint clean, but it's a higlight. There are nationally recognized kings like Revok who do that on the daily but are humble enough to simply post their piece without the whole 'look at me' shit attached. It also seems ironic to get put down with a crew called Transcend by copying their style. That doesn't transcend anything.

Hal, I left you a response in your PM.

this is dumb, you can get swung by your ponytali