Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo camacho

i know about 5 points

u need a lisense to paint there

i think if the wall required a lisense to paint there, dudes will bitch.

make it freelance. so u can tell the city boys that if it requires no lisense, it will cut down on the "illegal" graffiti around hartford..

(lol)

finally someone making an effort to do something positive around here

props kidddddd

untitled-1.jpg

untitled-6.jpg

wait so you went over the jas7 but not the jas7 right next to it. . .

its funny i meet pook like 8-9 years ago in the tunnels and he was nice as hell, told me a funny story about chasing some ask kids out earlyer that day. . .

p.s.

who cares if coffeecrav is not from here, his opinion is void cus he is from out of state, thats dumb

p.s.s.

slice we all remember the news paper story and what it said so dont try and flex on here. if you told the reporter or he just said it himself , you still participated in the story trying to get some cheap fame without really puttin-in work. . .

wait so you went over the jas7 but not the jas7 right next to it. . .

its funny i meet pook like 8-9 years ago in the tunnels and he was nice as hell, told me a funny story about chasing some ask kids out earlyer that day. . .

p.s.

who cares if coffeecrav is not from here, his opinion is void cus he is from out of state, thats dumb

p.s.s.

slice we all remember the news paper story and what it said so dont try and flex on here. if you told the reporter or he just said it himself , you still participated in the story trying to get some cheap fame without really puttin-in work. . .

connecticut isn't pook.

you could say pook iz from tha sticks all you want but his partner son iz from hartford tha streets unkike all you wannabes who think just becuz you come to tha city that makes you from here well it dont pook son are older catz that all you youngbuks dont wanna fuck wit trust you dont wanna run into them at a spot you could talk all tha shit on here but lets see you do it for real pook son are legends in htfd they done shit that no other crew will ever do they had pieces puductions rooftops streets hiways billbords and all sort of crazy shit runin at tha same time so all you new kidz who think your kings you got a long ways to go they could nrver come out again and there names will forever will foever be known az tru htfd kings

n1309980059_30167949_774.jpg.03351f16d227011c4f46591c7cbf16a8.jpg

p.s.

p.s.s.

slice we all remember the news paper story and what it said so dont try and flex on here. if you told the reporter or he just said it himself . .

That's not it- he's trying to comment on something he knows nothing about, had & has no knowledge on whether it's that spot or that article.

You didn't have anything to say when you saw me the other day, should keep it that way. Sorry I smashed your t.v. 10 years ago, get over it, lol.

It took me a minute to figure it out, but you're both just riding someone else's dick for being mad at me on a situation that even his own boy, who was there, has said he was wrong. . He can fight his own fights, was offered one, and he aint called. That's where I'll leave it at on here.

Holy shit, that thanksgiving table is off the fuckin wall!

p.s. can everyone stop bitching about this entire pook situation, cuz no one gives a FUCK. so if you wanna continue your bitching please do it through pms and save the rest of us the hassle of trying to read between your illiteracy and wannabe thug language (150)