Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've never heard of Hartford or NB NSK. The funny part to me is the Brooklyn thing. I'm guessing that it was Williamsburg or Park Slope, not Bed Stuy or East New York. This whole argument is ridiculous. Can we have our thread back, please. Someone post some flix soon, please.

There was a debate on this thread a while back about which graff came first and who influenced who as far as Hartford/New Brittain vs Fairfield county. I don't know what was going on in the early 90's upstate and I'm not saying that there is not some serious talent upstate now. What I am saying to everyone is check out the new GAZE thread or the BEL IOF thread. THere's probably a JIVE or EMIT thread as well.

theres an NSK i see a little in manhattan, has a few trucks running around, some nice rooftops, i never see names attached to it, just teh NSK

heres a little progression battle of the NSK that ive seen

55500089_d4fa6b4d2d_m.jpg

451460736_323a476a19_o.jpg

and one next my brotha SMASH...i always thought this NSK was a dudes name tho

2231153135_ed111c8900_b.jpg

There was a debate on this thread a while back about which graff came first and who influenced who as far as Hartford/New Brittain vs Fairfield county. I don't know what was going on in the early 90's upstate and I'm not saying that there is not some serious talent upstate now. What I am saying to everyone is check out the new GAZE thread or the BEL IOF thread. THere's probably a JIVE or EMIT thread as well.

AMEN to this......check out those threads and take note.......those are dudes that should STILL have a HUGE influence on all of us.......even though they arent in CT anymore rocking.....they stilll influnce me more than anyone......and they were fucking painting while i was still in diapers....now thats a fucking wierd thing to think about....word ism.