Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHAT THE FUCK?! hahahhahahhahahah 12 oz you funny as fuck......why is that lambda lambda lambda thing in there?? hahahhahah....are there actually passages in the df book?....or just lots and lots of pictures...i want some good reading....some stuff i can say "oh shit" to.haahh

Sub also studied at the School of American Ballet -SAB- which is one of the most famous and prestigious classical ballet schools in the world.....

Emit was born in Hartford Connecticut somewhere around 1971. The son of a prosperous merchant, he went to expensive private schools and failed miserably. He spent his teens wandering the streets with petty thieves and drug dealers. With free access to his parents fortune, he quickly succumbed to a decadent lifestyle on the streets. When he turned 18, he began to wander across the world, writing graffiti and studying foreign languages. Now residing in Denver, Emit spends his days as a web developer and at night he is an exotic dancer.

dante stallworth gets 30 days for murder......plaxico buress gets 2 years for shooting himself in the leg............that kid from texas gets 8 years for graffiti.....and Ovie gets 2-4......anyone else feel like the american judicial system is FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!! what the fuck man.....shit is so fucked up nowadays......murders getting 30 days in prison and painters getting years......damn this type of shit makes me mad as FUCK.