Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

He offered to battle 2 people at once. No one replied. Zip it.

What do you think, you gotta be nice to everyone? This is graffiti, not a friends birthday party.

You dont like Jick. Im sure hes losing sleep.:lol:

cause these dudes know they cant hang with jick anyways.............after they hit some real trains..............then they can ask for a battle...............................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ugh...this is getting tedious. ill visually define "work" for you again. if u have been painting as long as i have then damn...u should have more to show for your efforts and maybe be a little better. i pulled my BMW over in Scarsdale and did all these lol

Not to get in the middle of this, but can you please tell me where the Scarsdale layups are? I've heard about them for years, but google earth does not show me where they are and no-one is twittering about them I even tried everyone's blogspot. If you don't tell me then your a jerk, no your a big jerk. if you don't tell me I will update my facebook status so that everyone knows!! I have this dog character I want to do. I call it the wez dog It's sorta like a rime dog, but a lot less technically skilled!. Thanks a million !! ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow drama rama...

i dont think jick is really a E-King his stuff is well up i was even taking some back roads in east bum fuck and ran into a few of his things on my was to nj.

jick posts alot of his stuff on this web site, but thats what this web site is for, not shit talk but for flicks...

im not on eather side but why street race the 1992 honda civic when you drive a porsche

except i dont care about generic bubbly dime a dozen gayfiti. that doesnt interest me, i know history from that area, cool, doesnt do much for me. maybe you should do a little research on nb and find out who comes from there, how important they were/are to ct scene, and how many styles from nb got used, and who influenced who in 90-2000's..

AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

worduppppp