Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you ever go to a spot and bring all yer shit but every spots taken,so you turn around and go home?i have many times.who did kwote go over no one? wow thats hard to believe.paint the fucking wall,get yer flick and kiss it good bye.canvas lasts forever.lets face it how many people see these hidden spots??5,6 tops?anyone who wants to paint go over sler.really he dont give a fuck but dont be mad if i go right back.last i checked none of us own these walls.

thats a bad attitude to be starting with bro...theres rules, best to find out what they are and follow suite

First off, you still have not given me a solid example of where someone has gone over me. Second, have you ever painted anything in your life? It's laughable. Stop talking smack. I think you're at least 1/2 retarded. You never dissed me because you've never painted before.

when u drink the truth comes out, you fuckin blowmoe.

Don't get mad at me cuz dudes use your rolls for primer:lol: :lol: :lol:

I never dissed u, but that can change real quick Sonny.

And I actually would say whatever I wanted to if u were in front of me.

The worst you could do is beat my ass. But i aint no sucker and you would find that out.