Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What motherfucker? I guarantee you wouldn't say that shit if I was standing right in front of your illiterate ass! I will bash your fucking face in, then fuck you in the ass in front of your boyfriends, you little bitch. Don't even try to fuck around. I'm in no mood. Name one place that someone went over me fuckface!

you might understand if it was in Dweeb language.

Is the same Ism that everyone goes over, and you don't do shit??

:lol: :lol: dweeb oy

p.s. bump Cope on a ladder

Allright, maybe I shouldn't drink before checking this stupid site.

fuck it. some screenname, or whatever is calling you out, stick to your guns. it's an internet site making graffiti, "pop", viewable to the sideliners, lazy asses, cops etc. we're all guilty. just dont be p2cemistic.

You know what? I'm drunk, I'm in CT and I'm going to do some shit right now. Come get me muthafuckas!!!

when u drink the truth comes out, you fuckin blowmoe.

Don't get mad at me cuz dudes use your rolls for primer:lol: :lol: :lol:

I never dissed u, but that can change real quick Sonny.

And I actually would say whatever I wanted to if u were in front of me.

The worst you could do is beat my ass. But i aint no sucker and you would find that out.

so surprised that you had to paint over it? damn thats almost as surprising as all of someones information getting posted in an article and then they keep painting with the same name.

come on whats that sposed to mean?yer mad?it was dissed already.we always show kwote respect.the piece at the legal spot still flies.anyway SLUR got caught not SLER.

you ever go to a spot and bring all yer shit but every spots taken,so you turn around and go home?i have many times.who did kwote go over no one? wow thats hard to believe.paint the fucking wall,get yer flick and kiss it good bye.canvas lasts forever.lets face it how many people see these hidden spots??5,6 tops?anyone who wants to paint go over sler.really he dont give a fuck but dont be mad if i go right back.last i checked none of us own these walls.