Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Lol I saw an LSZ wall last night... Very unexpected, and they went over this really dope JIZ piece i liked sooo....

fuckkkkkk them niggas. they aint got shit.its the people like them that are bringing our graff culture down. its not about crossing out everyones shit and thinking your tough.fuck them.they dont even deserve to breathe.

3498464404_db524553ef_b.jpg

i personally am making it my thing this summer to buff all the kids around here with this new york "cap" some old shit mentality, unless they actually take their time to fucking respect other peoples work, or roll out the wall and one up everyone. i'm tired of seeing all the old burners on the lines disappear under a million simples and throw ups. i didnt really have enough paint to really finish this piece nor did i plan on posting it but i also have no respect for Runs or Zim or any of these young kids who paint over shit. this is the second muck piece this kid capped and i honestly didnt notice until i wasted the rest of my paint on his shit for the sake of teaching cats a lesson for bombing over other people all the time. If you're going to go to a chill spot then actually chill and take your time, think that shit out, and go big, smoke an l or, drink a beer, or get head from your girl... whatever the fuck you do. with that being said, expect to see some dope rollers here soon. any of you youngns going on this forum for inspiration, start paying attention to what you're going over, the shit around you should serve as inspiration not as a cue that the spot someone else hit was a good spot...no shit it was a good spot!