Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, PLEASE Elaborate......

I gotta say this, It's been about 2 years since i've really posted anything on this site.

I've kinda been sitting back and just observing and it seems that just about every week SATANSARMY comes on here with his shit attitude and worthless comments.

Let me ask you this - Where the hell have you been for 10 years?

Almost every comment we've seen from you has been worthless & somewhat degrading.

What a big help to the community you are.

REO will run circles around you, with letters & characters.

Most people on here will probably agree, especially the ones who've seen REO in action.

Not to mention he has about 300 pieces to every one of yours.

Don't try and come on here and discredit people who have been putting in non-stop work while you were off doing something other than graff for the last decade.

You've got a long way to go before your word means anything.

~S

I'm not trying to attack anyone here.... I think Reo's characters are insane. The last one up there is wicked... When I look at the letters I dont get that same response. I didn't say Reo sucked, I basically said his characters burn his letters. If you/he can't take cricism, why post your artwork in a public forum?

I was exploring yesterday, looking for spots around where i live and i was walking down the tracks by where what seemed to be an abandoned recycling plant when i came across an underpass to see this fucking mind blowing, insane Reo father's day peice. I must of sat there for an hour and a half starring at it. Abis, eyesore and some other guys had some shit down there but nothing to recent...my point being, Reo is just fucking to nasty. Characters and letters. If anyone wants to flick some stuff down there pm me and ill go into more detail

there are some pieces that are pretty fuckin nuts. I remember a while back, the same shit went down about rage's letterforms. and that was like a 2 day shitfest.

their color schemes and cleanliness dominate errythang. so, with that being said, nobody's got shit on rage, reo, or most other cats in hicrew. they're innovators, mang...

agreed with vacuum..dont let this turn to another 30 page bitchtalk..

this thread has been flooded with enuff wack fliks(and thats sad considering how many disgustingly ill muthafuckah's rock shit in this tiny ass state).i mean there is a good amount of dope fliks but it sucks after not being on here for a long time and all u see is trash shit.so that being said,Satan is entitled to his own opinion,lets keep it movin'.he don't like Reo's letters,so what..we ALL know who burns who...lets keep this movin'..Effin' post 'em..Bels ,whats good bro.get at me

I was exploring yesterday, looking for spots around where i live and i was walking down ******** when i came across an underpass to see this fucking mind blowing, insane Reo father's day peice. I must of sat there for an hour and a half starring at it. Abis, eyesore and some other guys had some shit down there but nothing to recent...my point being, Reo is just fucking to nasty. Characters and letters. If anyone wants to flick some stuff down there pm me and ill go into more detail

thats just silly...y you say that on here.. how bout "has anyone seen that reo fathers day piece, its dope.."

I am going to dead this thread before it even gets to another 30 pages of arguing. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but please ,everyone explain yourself; it just causes an unnecessary stirring of heads. And Connecticut in general is burning hardcore right now, so lets all see what we got out there.

thats just silly...y you say that on here.. how bout "has anyone seen that reo fathers day piece, its dope.."

Word !

I posted that pic abiut 20 pages back but ill dig it out and post it ,Epic_whatever chec back pages if it happend im sure myself or some one else flicked it and posted it