Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got mad respect for history... got flicks for days of history.. I would never go over some historical shit or crowd it... but it happens, gotta think your shit aint gonna be there tomorrow... That's why people like Syne and Dash did those up highs back in 94-95... cause if they didn't their shit wouldn't be running today, and get the respect it does.. you gotta be proactive when you are putting shit out there that runs, and if it don't run to become history, then you need to step up your game, or disapeer into the abyss of the buff, toys and out of towners...

Since I was with them most of the time, I can say that what was gone over was garbage. We could have chosen a few spots but we didn't because some shit should run, but we did not go over anything that didn't beg to be gone over.

There were some spots that still have shit on them from the 80's, I think the mentality down here is that once you have a spot, it is always yours. Not like up north where you expect it to be gone over for the most part.

Either way, fuck them.

Since I was with them most of the time, I can say that what was gone over was garbage. We could have chosen a few spots but we didn't because some shit should run, but we did not go over anything that didn't beg to be gone over.

There were some spots that still have shit on them from the 80's, I think the mentality down here is that once you have a spot, it is always yours. Not like up north where you expect it to be gone over for the most part.

Either way, fuck them.

bro, dont get me wrong, i hate the atlanta mentality, we got people who have rocked liek 10 spots in 10 years, and expect to be reveared as gods, peep our thread, everyone talks shit, i hate talking in there, the production off the highway you went over, i already went over it. I couldnt care less what ya do here, do ya thing, get ya ups, i was just saying thats why everyone is salty

That's why people like Syne and Dash did those up highs back in 94-95... cause if they didn't their shit wouldn't be running today, and get the respect it does..

in 91-92 we walked the train lines between westchester and the bronx and did fills up high... did them all over Danbury ct as well. Carring a lader around sucked but it was worth it. Some of the stuff still remains.