Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^and what the fuck was it. when i was young goin over that bridge nearby at night it used to be lit up. talk about out in the middle of nowhere.

part of it collapsed, but it's still there. i was there in july, and the place was in pretty bad shape. but, it was an enjoyable spot to paint. a lot of history out in the middle of nowhere. from what i've heard, it was an old subway token factory... all i know is after painting that spot with all that dust and weird insulation everywhere, i felt weird as hell for the next 3 days.

DSC06821.jpg

DSC06824.jpg

DSC06850.jpg

and props to royl for the other flicks... this thread is the day brightener fo' me.

part of it collapsed, but it's still there. i was there in july, and the place was in pretty bad shape. but, it was an enjoyable spot to paint. a lot of history out in the middle of nowhere. from what i've heard, it was an old subway token factory... all i know is after painting that spot with all that dust and weird insulation everywhere, i felt weird as hell for the next 3 days.

DSC06821.jpg

DSC06824.jpg

DSC06850.jpg

and props to royl for the other flicks... this thread is the day brightener fo' me.

one day at that spot we were all dicking around (as most writer's do) and knocked over one of those barrels of goo. The fumes that came out of it made us literally fall down and stumble around. the wind blew by and gave us some air and we had to get out of there and finish another day. i shit you not, it was that bad. SUPER toxic stuff in there. be careful.....

jickjivesmp.jpg