Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The rest of the writers on this page are trying to move forward and painting strong, but not there yet. Don't just give props, these dudes need serious criticism or they're not gonna get better!

difficult in this game at times to advance, yet stay on the straight and narrow and do your own thing without being influenced by what you see, and not be "wack" or a biter. that's what i find most difficult.. i see a lot of things i'd like to experiment with but at the same time i'm holding myself back for a sense of self-pride or some bullshit like that. for the stubborn it takes longer to get there... anyway...good words and looking forward to accepting all forms of criticism...

I see fire on this thread from time to time. For real keep painting!!!!! Like money on the top said... Let the world know It's us that make the world beautiful. Add some color to the fucking dead cement and see walls as an invitation not a restriction. Bomb like crazy so your cities know your not gonna settle for fear of free thinkers, and that we all wan't controll not just the fearful cat's that uphold some laws that are just meant to restrain our freedom! That's the idea of bomb the system. Shit is real, gotta break it down in some respects. Some laws make sense but the world is ours. How's that for a sermon. Motherfuckin' PREACHING! I'm saying though, feel me? Chew on that!

SO fuckin glad i got to see most of those YL pieces in person, Mesto Birthday bash? yo allover maybe you have some insight into why alot of these dudes had ACID next to their pieces. I would probably understand their illness if they were dosin. Otherwise MAD props to the IRM guitar rock and the sickest EBIS I HAVE EVER SEEN. Aloe comin with the freshness, ill spot too.

This shit also made my day when i saw it

"WHEN FREEDOM IS OUTLAWED, ONLY OUTLAWS ARE FREE"

Best shit ive seen in a long time.