Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
THats mind

Thats horrible...

hahahaha...I saw that earlier and thought it was ouija I must of been going real fast.

Dude might have to rent a truck to bring back that huge chunk of ouija's style he made a horrible attempted to bite...

once u know its mind,it kinda looks tough but those r just my 2 cents against all you legends???????why do alot of you cats act like the first time you picked up a can u were instantly the shit?what part of the game is that?POST THE F@$K*&G PIX.

its not that the first time Ouija picked up a can he was instantly the shit, its that what looks to be mind's first time picking up a can he did a blatant Ouija rip and did it poorly. If mind is new to this he should work on an easier letter structure, or just make his letters more legible, not try to tackle the style of someone clearly more experienced and stylish.

It's all love, cuzzins. I have no hate for anyone. You keep doing your thing and eventually it'll become your own. Definitely flattering to have someone use your style for inspiration, because that means it looks good.