Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ctrl+alt+del

He wanted to blow up my house

Guest ctrl+alt+del

A couple of years ago this kid drew a picture of a plane crashing into my house. then he went to a private school or something. i saw him last night, he is exactly the same. http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/c8b30ccb/bc/Pete.jpg?bc9jgP8ATK9i0g6k'>

hahahahahahahhaa how great is that, check out the darth maul tshirt. heres the funny part, that pic was taken in seventh grade, 5 years later i see him and hes wearing the same shirt!!!!!

hed probably be mad if he found out i posted his picture on the internet, but he hacked my computer a couple times so its ok

yeah i clearly dont know how to add images so just forget about it. he is a pretty funny looking kid though

Forbidden

You must supply a local referer to get URL '/users/c8b30ccb/bc/Pete.jpg?bc9jgP8ATK9i0g6k' from this server.

fix?

you wouldnt happen to live in southern california would you? cause i swear that kid familiar...i hope he doesnt have a clone running around out here:eek:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this