The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread

jazztechno

2m80e49.jpg

you fucking suck.buddy.

therefore you have no place to talk so much shit like you do.i basicly skimmed through your posts and everyone of them was mad negative.you were callin hella cats toy and then you post THIS???

i would negaprop you some more but for somereason my props dont work.so someone do it for me.cunt.

dude i aint said shit bout u so dont start a beef aigght.and that was a sketch for blot i dont care if u dont like it hahaha theres worser cunts out there than me go pick on sum1 else u fool

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for sure jus cos its euro style and isnot colured or nuthing just plain outline they all talking smacc

dont use the excuse of euro style to make up for the fact that your shit is whack.i can tell just by your writes that you arent experienced and therefore dont need to talk all that shit.

trolling is lame.unless your funny.and your not.your just a dick...

what eva dude i aint saying im the best,i aint sayin im good at all ,but uz dudes dont gotta go on bout my shit cos there worser cunt out there ,im done wit tha beefing with yous jus dont comment on my stuff unless ur giving me sum pointers ,shiiiiiiiiiiiiit..........

mad good shit mek...got yours comin tonight.. looking arround at work, im feeling a sick bic one. Ill pop a few out this evening.

Pointers for theme

1. Quit Graffiti. Go play volleyball

2. Move outta ya moms house, Be a man, pave your own way

3. The girl you met at what-a-burger, yeah the 250lb one, Shes the best you will ever do. So dont feel down.

4. Suicide is the only way out.

Pointers for theme

1. Quit Graffiti. Go play volleyball

2. Move outta ya moms house, Be a man, pave your own way

3. The girl you met at what-a-burger, yeah the 250lb one, Shes the best you will ever do. So dont feel down.

4. Suicide is the only way out.

let me give you some pointers

1.go fuck ur self

2.get off ur old mans dick

3.ur miss'z yea the whale down at the beach shes the bet ull doo

4.go kill ur self in a public toilet cos no one asked for ur opinion or advice scumbag

let me give you some pointers

1.go fuck ur self

2.get off ur old mans dick

3.ur miss'z yea the whale down at the beach shes the bet ull doo

4.go kill ur self in a public toilet cos no one asked for ur opinion or advice scumbag

Ha So repeating what i said is your response? Your at the level of a child, "i know you are but what am I"

Sorry to say that bullshit will only get you so far.

You Should just go.

Theme-one - you need to listen to what Mek said, all you are doing is running your mouth off and not acknowledging the fact that you should be posting in the toy section and working on simple letter structure, learn the structure and you will get better. All you are oding at the moment is making yourself look like an idiot. If you have an issue with someone then use the ignore button or just step away from the keyboard. You can get a lot of good advice on this site and you can get helpful crits but you need to be humble about your stuff, accept crits and use them to make yourself better.

hey buddy i know this site is very uselful and i dont mind criticism but when some one is stalking u and downing all the shit i posted ,what do u want me to do?sit there and listen to them talking smacc,what they were saying was not helpful at all

Then ignore them, because you are the one coming off looking bad, not them. The most useful crit I can offer you is to start working on some simple letters, without extensions

Archived