The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread

jazztechno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm down for an exchange. Here's a few sketches. First one says LOBSTER, just for fun. The other one is an exchange I did last year sometime as an exchange on here. I won't exchange random people. Post some flicks if you wanna exchange.

LOBSTER.jpg

RAPTORExchange.jpg

yeah your sketches are nice!!ill do a trade with you!!this is all old stuff...about a year old!!my stuff is better than that now though!pm me back if you want to exchange

[ATTACH]84917.vB[/ATTACH]

DSC00006.JPG.cb12c4e2fc1e778077abba069678051d.JPG

706025697_canvas1.jpg.98f68e1cb30197b407c668b107b9a24a.jpg

yo spade i gtochu wit that

bentvf1.jpg

I'm down. So you want me to do BENT or CUZE? Either one is straight. I'll let you know that me coloring it is unlikely. I'm taking a lot of classes right now and all I got is colored pencil. Do PRAISE for me.

anyone up for an exchange... i write BANER... im a toy so dont expect anything big

im down for a exchange im a toy to so dont expect anything amazing in return what do you want me to do BANER?

Yo from australia anybody want to do a an exchange i write sukem ill do a few different styles back

ill do it pm me if your down but just to let you know i am not very good im just starting out so dont expect anything amazing

Archived