west coast trainzzz.

FLIXXX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That OWL has a very funky-euro-esk fill to it. It isn't that big btw, and what's with the T in the circle. Seems to be a direct NETWORK bite. Who knows though, maybe it's a calabo. Regardless that shit is kinda questionable...

Not trying to be an ass just wondering; Owl is up though I remeber seeing freeway shots in LA of this cat, not sure if it's the same guy either way stay up...

you must be retarded. there are tons of crews who use the letter in a circle motif. some of which are:

x-men

j4f

itd

network

there are lots more

they also war for the right to use the circle letter

now go jock some more graffiti and then find this and write some silly response.

That OWL has a very funky-euro-esk fill to it. It isn't that big btw, and what's with the T in the circle. Seems to be a direct NETWORK bite. Who knows though, maybe it's a calabo. Regardless that shit is kinda questionable...

(T) crew has been around since 1985 and the original members had been putting in work on freight trains since 1983. (see MAST and SPRAY, Lowell, MA in "freight train graffiti" book.) i've been down with the crew since 1988. it is in no way a network bite and as far as i know (N) does not go back to 85. i've had conversations via email with whom i believe to be the prez of network, where we've discussed old (T) writers and what they did on freights early on. polish up on your history.

Archived