west coast trainzzz.

FLIXXX

You're a Toy. a "calabo"? please, "euro-esk"? WHAT!? you DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. go paint some twigs.

This guy^^ What is it that you think you are making a point of? I didn't diss OWL i said his fill had a european style to it, yes europe does have their own style too, have you ever been there to know what the hell I'm talking about. I won't make assumptions, but I do know what I'm talking about. Have you heard of NETWORK one of the dopest frieght crews? Yeah that T with a circle is a complete bite, unless like I said it's a calabo ( for your lamen ass I'll break it down; sometimes two crews clique up together and I was thinking that might possible the reason for such close resemblance to the avatar)

Do you get it now?

Peace y'all I'm out to paint some twigs....

And for the record if your not OWL; then you're a pretty pathetic cheerleader. Bump your gums about me all day see if I give two shits. What do I know though, I'm just a toy who paints twigs...:huh:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is super cool until you nit-whits start talking about graf politics and who's getting up and who's biting and who's better then who. WHO cares.

stop talking about what you think someone else is doing. if arent them, if you dont know them, or you are not friends with them..LEAVE IT ALONE. this thread has so many dope pictures getting posted. stop ruining it with your talk about what you think you know.

MORE FLICS LESS JIBBA JABBA!

This guy^^ What is it that you think you are making a point of? I didn't diss OWL i said his fill had a european style to it, yes europe does have their own style too, have you ever been there to know what the hell I'm talking about. I won't make assumptions, but I do know what I'm talking about. Have you heard of NETWORK one of the dopest frieght crews? Yeah that T with a circle is a complete bite, unless like I said it's a calabo ( for your lamen ass I'll break it down; sometimes two crews clique up together and I was thinking that might possible the reason for such close resemblance to the avatar)

Do you get it now?

Peace y'all I'm out to paint some twigs....

And for the record if your not OWL; then you're a pretty pathetic cheerleader. Bump your gums about me all day see if I give two shits. What do I know though, I'm just a toy who paints twigs...:huh:

Yeah CHEERLEADER not Owl .... A post search on you shows you're a NAME DROPPING JOCK. (N) dope crew..(T) dope crew. EST 1985.(did you not see THEMEFROMTHEBOTTOM pull your card?) Some of the FIRST "writers" to hit Boxcars in the N.east. (T) crew. SPRAY.ONE & MAST.ONE. KSO,KMO.. its NOT A NETWORK BITE TRUST ME. Do the Homework before you start typing. If you wern't in the wrong i wouldn't have to SCHOOL you. DON'T SPEAK ON IT IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT IT AND DON'T SPECULATE.

^^This only backs up the FACT that you don't know a damn thing about STYLE.

Go back to Europe and stay there.