I'll tell you something about gay looking people...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i grew up poor, and have spent the bulk of the 00's travelling, so i've grown accustomed to going without. for me living large is buying a new pair of shoes. i can definately see how one's finances could get out of control in this country, though. the consumerist culture is wayyy outta control in this place. there's a constant need by people to have the newest shit, even when they clearly have no purpose for it. i feel it myself, but thankfully am able to brush off the feeling quite easily

word. i too grew up poor and now that i'm doing well i'm treating myself well. work hard, party harder! what i really wanna do next in life is travel and just work as i go and figure it out as i go. it's something i really, really, want to do. travel the US, paint and drink with random people i know and don't know, and (i know it's a little cliche) but backpack through Europe. doing whatever to get by. as long as i get by.

double true. but i have started a serious savings account a few months ago solely for use on traveling. i'm throwiing the bulk of my money in it after paying bills. i'm going to san fran. this summer, we'll have to meet up and share some bourbon. if you're still there?