Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dobsilla

what happened

since the switch to the new 12oz i havent been as down to read all the threads and post and interact. it seems slower or something. i need the oz i know and love back.:scrambled:

since the switch to the new 12oz i havent been as down to read all the threads and post and interact. it seems slower or something. i need the oz i know and love back.:scrambled:

Cosigned.

the speed of the site is fine but i mean the threads and posting and shit seem to be slower than before. everyone got fucked up by losing 12oz and having it pop up all new or something. and i think part of it is that i dont know who any of you guys are anymore that got new sn's

makeithappennn, what was your old sn? haha. when i hit you up on aim the other day i didnt know who you were but i just realized how i know you.

damn who were you on the old board for real? yeah i got my grill but my digi is in my friends car. i was actually polishing it right now.

mackfatsoe

whatd you get? top or bottom

side note, this chick i know got a grill recently, and I never would have thought, but that shit is sexy as fuck on a girl.

i got the 6 tops done, its pretty dope looking. ill get pics soon. i would fuck the shit out of a girl with a grill. but this is coming from a guy who likes gils covered in tattoos and or piercings so my standards dont really mean shit. you got a pic of this girl?

my name was just makeithappen,but i spelt it with some of the letters capitalized cause im a K3Wl Gr@ff3R.

but now when i search for my old posts they come up as my older name.weird huh?

did you not read that post at all. i was kidding. i think i know what your kewl graff name is too.

Im pretty lukewarm on piercings, tattoos can really go either way. It depends on the tattoo, I've seen some really ridiculously stupid shit and I've seen stuff that was absurdly fucking sexy. I have some pictures but theres no way I'm sharing with these delinquents.

well i went to make a ghetto creation and i came back with a glass of fucking water. we have absolutely nothing in this house unless i want zesty butter popcorn which i dont.

just got a call from the ex who i still live with. shes bringing me mexican food... saved the day.