>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lawrence Gene "Larry" David (born July 2, 1947) is an American actor, writer, comedian, producer, and film director. David is the co-creator and producer of two successful television comedies, Seinfeld (1989-1998) and Curb Your Enthusiasm (2000-present).

In 1989, he teamed up with Jerry Seinfeld to co-create the television series Seinfeld, where he also acted as head writer and executive producer. David's work won him a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Comedy Series in 1993. In 1999, he created the HBO series Curb Your Enthusiasm, a mostly improvised sitcom in which he stars as a fictionalized version of himself.

Formerly a standup comedian, David went into television comedy, writing and starring in ABC's Fridays, as well as writing briefly for Saturday Night Live. He was voted by other comedians the 23rd-greatest comedian of all time in British Channel 4's poll The Comedians' Comedian.[2]

4164384969_0fc170d634_o.jpg

4169836199_c3a85130b5.jpg

4154136259_4473427b13_o.jpg

Stolen

anyone know of any spots in paris to paint which is sweet to paint during the day? Even graff shops that sell good paint?

Im enjoying taking pisses in the toilet when i look around and see the aussie boys up all over......its what reminds me of what graff is all about. respect boys and keep it up, as it makes my pisses flow even faster.