>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For Sale RARE 1980s

Still has original “Grace Bros” price tag (pre-Myers)

4 1/2mm AEROs manufactured in England (not the Chinese rip-offs)

$200 starting bid or $250 buy now

4683368497_afd1878c47.jpg

Everyone here seems afraid to say he bit the fuck out of Gary and Roids MSK. Im not saying this because I am an MSK fan either, quite the opposite.

At one stage being a good writer was about having your own style, unfortunately those days are gone. Now we are in an era where people who are good at replicating get as much credit as those who work hard to pioneer a style. That doesn't seem right to me.

yes....and then i get threatened for pointing these things out.

yes....and then i get threatened for pointing these things out.

Haha time to stand up bigman!

People are getting away with all kinds of wak shit these days because graffiti has turned into a social networking pyramid scheme. People like Meph suck up to the most famous guys that they can find in order to get fame by association, and everyone else is too afraid to call him out on being a biter since they dont want to ruin their chances of copping a bit of easy fame themselves. Its like a big gay conga line of suck ups and biters.

Time to fight back....with knives apparently hahah

• Like 1

People are getting away with all kinds of wak shit these days because graffiti has turned into a social networking pyramid scheme. People like Meph suck up to the most famous guys that they can find in order to get fame by association, and everyone else is too afraid to call him out on being a biter since they dont want to ruin their chances of copping a bit of easy fame themselves. Its like a big gay conga line of suck ups and biters.

^real talk, truth or whatever else is the latest cosign....:D

Subcultures are and should be characterized by a systematic opposition to the dominant culture. I don't think this can be said for 99% of graffiti anymore. Instead of being about mystery, self-reliance, individuality and inventiveness (in both aesthetics and approach) it seems more to me like a slightly warped mirror image of pop consumerist culture.

Only a matter of time before the covers of some graff mags read like a tabloid "OMG Revok pregnant again! Who's the father? turn to p.3 to find out"

Does this rant qualify me as old and bitter, officially? :lol:

• Like 1

im still young and i feel the exact same way, i have done my fair share of "social networking" on shit like flickr but im starting to hate it, shit feels gay. its fuckin rediculous how many people are biting these days, and because everyone is uneducated as to the origins of such styles these people will never be called out.

the mystery of graff has gone...

the scene is full of cock riders, fuck association, fuck sucking others cocks for friendship and panel spots, il be getting my crocodile dundee shank out and goin it on my own.