MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2useday33 is not a toy, or a newjack. In fact, he's actually pretty dope and has done a lot. However, he does contribute a lot of chit chat and stupid irrelevant garbage pics on this thread.

This dude is true^^^

And respect to him for being cool.

consequently I will no longer contribute pics,

contrary to some opinion, because I do occasionally gain some.

BUT, I will pm pics to "certain" prophets.

Oh yeah, I just meant im not putting any more graff up.

Don t worry me and swordfish meatloaf got you faded dunny.

....ohh..you mean the same seven DIOR pics you post at least once a month? yes they are nice but..enough already...enough pics of fags,hags,and washed out celebrities..no more of CUNT SAUCES philosophical evaluations that are half a page long, no more of ELGUERILLA posting stupid ass pics of CHE! we get it dude,your a fukin revolutionary,bad enough i gotta see stupid ass white dudes wearing che shirts not knowing who he is or what he stood for! Trend balls! some one ban BORAT! Its a shame what this page has cme to lately! its the same dudes postn the same pics of their own shit and their boys. egotistical self centered for NOTHING! really! get over your self! we get it,your fucking proud of your self! i cant keep commenting on the same pics I commented on a year ago,or four months ago. MILWAUKEE IS WASHED UP! has beens and ignorant toys! SWORFISH MEATLOAF..ARTISTIK..HORSECOCK..CUNTSAUCE..are the only reasnons I come on here? what do you come on here for?

....ohh..you mean the same seven DIOR pics you post at least once a month? yes they are nice but..enough already...enough pics of fags,hags,and washed out celebrities..no more of CUNT SAUCES philosophical evaluations that are half a page long, no more of ELGUERILLA posting stupid ass pics of CHE! we get it dude,your a fukin revolutionary,bad enough i gotta see stupid ass white dudes wearing che shirts not knowing who he is or what he stood for! Trend balls! some one ban BORAT! Its a shame what this page has cme to lately! its the same dudes postn the same pics of their own shit and their boys. egotistical self centered for NOTHING! really! get over your self! we get it,your fucking proud of your self! i cant keep commenting on the same pics I commented on a year ago,or four months ago. MILWAUKEE IS WASHED UP! has beens and ignorant toys! SWORFISH MEATLOAF..ARTISTIK..HORSECOCK..CUNTSAUCE..are the only reasnons I come on here? what do you come on here for?

Dude, swordfishmeatloaf and horsecock have been the only ones to hold up this thread.

THEYRE FLICK FREAKS.....(its fresh)

The rest of us contribute what we can. The rest of us contribute what we can.

The rest of us contribute what we can.

You exaggerate like a female.

VERY TRUE^^^

people be postin up some stupid ass shit like chicks with dicks

if thats how you like them keep it to your self. i dont want to have to worry about if the next sexy ass girl i see has a penis bigger then mine