MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JROQ26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by STRIFExxxCWS (View Original Post)

STOLEN and bound to cause a stir. LOL

......This is far from funny dawg i see this dude im a prob slap his face off........anything i see of his in b-more is gone over

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

notty headed cheech wiz

JROQ26

Quote:

Originally Posted by STRIFExxxCWS (View Original Post)

STOLEN and bound to cause a stir. LOL

......This is far from funny dawg i see this dude im a prob slap his face off........anything i see of his in b-more is gone over

trueyork

im on the same page as jroq26, i hope paebak gets his ass beat by some black kids

30c7uw3.jpg.a082c937caeb0a38eecd9f4559d391f3.jpg

This kid 2uesday33 has to be the BIGGEST Toy on here... they should ban you're ass.

You continuously ramble on about mindless BS and don't contribute anything on here worthy of the general Dunny,

Its little ignorant asshole like you who make our city look Toy.. Go back to your Etchasketch preschooler.

I bang with the big boys, those who hold names

Amateurs get hung with they own gold chains

I swing blades, best bring grenades against

a Tru Master.. Pete Rock: Tru Master

"People Are Stupid

If you ask people why they do the things they do in life, they will give you sensible

sounding reasons which seem to explain their decisions. We like to believe that we

exercise sound judgement, especially in the important decisions of our lives.

I think that this is rarely true. I think that standard operating procedure for human

decision making is to do what feels right to you at the time, and then to give logical

sounding justifications for what you were already going to do anyway, whether you had

justifications or not.

So, if you are pregnant, and want to get an abortion, you will be able to give any number

of reasonable sounding explanations why this is the right decision. You're not ready to

be a parent, or you need to finish your education or get to a better point in your career,

or you don't have enough money, etc. If instead you want to keep the baby, you will

explain how even though you will have some extra difficulties due to the lack of money

or whatever, you will certainly be up to the challenge to make your life work with the

baby, how being a parent will be good for you, what a great parent you'll make, how it

will bring you and the father closer together, and so on. In either case, none of these

will be the real reason for your decision. The real reason for your decision will always

be, "I did it because I wanted to do it".

This method of decision making may have worked fine earlier in human history.

However, in a highly complex technological society, the inevitable result of this is that

people behave in extremely stupid ways.

For example, the average American household now has $8000 in credit card debt, on

which they pay an average of 19% interest. Is there any good reason to be running an

$8000 debt? No. Did these people all run into major life crises which forced them to

run up huge debts or else become homeless? No, they spent it on furniture, clothing,

televisions, etc. Is it logical to spend $1500 a year in credit card interest? Clearly not.

People do this because there isn't extra money in the bank, but there is something they

want to buy, and the positive feeling they get from the idea of having this item is

stronger than the negative feeling they get at the idea of their monthly payment going

up by another $20.

For example, marijuana is illegal in most of the world, while alcohol is legal, despite the

fact that alcohol is a far more dangerous drug than marijuana in every way. People

consider marijuana to be a dangerous drug, while they think of alcohol as being a fun

beverage. They consider those who sell marijuana to be drug dealers, the scourge of

society who should be hunted down and imprisoned, while those who sell alcohol (wine

makers, grocery stores) are of course not placed in the same category.

Logically speaking, it should be the other way around. Alcohol tends to make many

people aggressive, leading to a variety of violent crimes, while marijuana does not.

Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant, and leads to a serious loss of

coordination and motor skills. At larger doses, alcohol renders one completely

unconscious. Drunk drivers cause enormous numbers of automobile accidents and

deaths. Marijuana is not a central nervous system depressant, and while one probably

shouldn't drive while intoxicated on anything, it simply does not cause anywhere near

the loss of motor control that alcohol does, and is only a fraction as dangerous as

alcohol in terms of driving. And, a large enough dose of alcohol can and will kill you,

while the same is not true of marijuana.

But people are looking at this based on their feelings. Marijuana feels like a drug to

them. It's illegal, isn't it? Alcohol feels like a fun beverage. It's legal, and socially

acceptable, so it feels ok, so it must be ok.

All of this is illogical and stupid, and typically human. And I could give countless other

examples of this, but I'm sure you can think these up yourself. Just look at how people

behave in terms of politics and religion.

And, I think that when you see ridiculous and idiotic behavior and decision making in

other people(or in yourself), you have to consider it to be the inevitable result of the

nature of the human psyche."

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

Today we are running another all day advertiser screen grab contest…last weeks contest had a good response..

Click on any advertiser(non-Mac ads), check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

the advertiser must be different for each..

DON'T try and send us your prior efforts. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

enjoy...

contest ends at 8 P.M. EST. 12/2/09

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS