MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck it.

OLD WORDS.

FESK DOSNT HAVE SHIT FOR YOU. although you prolly talked to dude already since i hit him up.

FUCk the beef.

fuckit.

bad days, being chopped, and seein someone down me....

i wasnt gonna have it.

fuckit.

im done with bullshit.

im sick of haters.

wheter it be on the ES kids, on AOW, anyone.

some bullshit.

fuck the e-beef, and bomb.

spend some time doin something productive.

from what i hear that painted steel 1 is some hot shit......

BTW...

FREE NOME.

Fuck it.

OLD WORDS.

FESK DOSNT HAVE SHIT FOR YOU. although you prolly talked to dude already since i hit him up.

FUCk the beef.

fuckit.

bad days, being chopped, and seein someone down me....

i wasnt gonna have it.

fuckit.

im done with bullshit.

im sick of haters.

wheter it be on the ES kids, on AOW, anyone.

some bullshit.

fuck the e-beef, and bomb.

spend some time doin something productive.

from what i hear that painted steel 1 is some hot shit......

BTW...

FREE NOME.

who r u talking too?

If I didn't occassionally stop by the south side, I wouldn't even know Frost existed, and his little friend Peoples or whatever (have you ever caught a tag?) is just getting annoying.

At least with KWC, I know they get around. I've seen Fesk pretty much all over. I mean, feel free to hate on his style, but at least he's on the street.

Jasp, please just stop talking. Your hand is fine and if you ever bother to put a hollow on the street, it probably wouldn't even be bad, but god, just stop talking forever.

Pauz Uno free nome mutha fugga nigga stay off the east. Whatever else you're saying, it's really incoherent and annoying. Go line out people if you want, but make like Helen Keller and hit your own mute button.

Props on the old flicks. Good to see this thread being improved from time to time.

I don't know how many times "Stop talking and bomb" has been said, but try it once. It's more fun than you'd think.

I don't know who Tewn is or where (presumably) he came from, but I like his style.

Bombing TE in Milwaukee is probably not the best idea in light of Teach, but between a couple of Tn bombs, a decent hand, and straight pieces, props to dude.

More people should hit the street without insisting every spot done be flicked and within minutes posted on here.

Also, to those who post pictures of new street shit, if there's something decent and you don't flick it in an effort to bring your boys to the forefront while ignoring the rest, give me a break. That's not to hate on someone like horsecock who consistently posts pictures of just people he's cool with, but to the new kids: give credit where credit's due.

Horsecock does, in my opinion, post a good variety of pics, and not of just of people that he's cool with. He does post a lot of the Nmph/Aquas, but those are the guys who are painting the most right now. But he does post a lot of quality graff, and a lot of graff that is in the streets is not necessarily quality graff.

Also, I'll speak for myself, and maybe some others, I don't go around flicking graff like I used to. I usually only flick my shit, and the people who I painted with or paint with. Occasionally, I'll see something and if I'm out toting the camera, I'll flick it. But I don't go to any significant effort to flick graff, especially random graff.

5303f8fc-c1ad-4bb2-94b7-67c522b9bb02

"SHIT ALLRIGHT, WHEN I AM NOT ON MY MYSPACE SEARCHIN FOR FLY SKIMMAS, I DO BE LIKING THAT NORBIT, THAT SHIT DO SUIT ME IN A HUMOROUS WAY, BUT I WILL SAY FOR THE LAST TIME, THAT I DO NOT BE LIKING WHEN Y'ALL BE HATING ON ME AND MY WHITE TEE AND MY MADD GRAFF ABILITIES, STOP HATING, FOR REAL, I TRY SO HARD, AKORN TOLD ME, AND IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE, IT'S TOO LATE".

I wish i knew who pauz uno was and mrupthanu is so i could fuckin smash thier fucking jaws in kill them then feed them to the monster that lives inside thier whore dog mothers nasty cunts!! Then wait for thier dirty dog mommys to re-poopabort them out of her asshole so i can flush them down the toilet!!! SLAYER RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived