MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blahblahblah......yove been talkin bout knockin me out for about 3 or 4 years now and yet you still fail now look where the fat things are you always talk bout how you used to post up in front of my crib like remember at the brixon or when i lived over on irving you couldve rolled up on me mobb deep but you didnt or remember you thought you saw me at the library on the computer so what oh yeah i remember you rolling by with some negro who you later said was entor sorry but entor is some pudgey white guy last time i asked around so what the fuck your dum and wack who needs 20 year olds to draw your shit for you oh wait i bet he drew it in your blackbook one time and just ran with it right and thats nice that whoever posted that shit i painted from like 2002 i bet it boosts your ego even more cuz you think thats the best i can do right!! i guess you need todo whatever makes you sleep better at night right oh i got some posts comein so get ready to eat shit

Oohh KAYYYYY...I stood as much as I could stand,and now I cant stands NO MORE! I tried to keep my mouth shut,and thoughts to my self,and ignore all this NIGNORANCE! but dog gonit OAKS!..SHUT~THE FUCK~UP!...JUST SHUT~THE FUCK~UP! you could end all this by trying to meet up with the beef,and end it! MAN~UP! head up with the fists,no nail studded bats! who knows~you might cme out on top,or you might get your ass wipped,so it happens! your not gonna die! everyone needs a good ass woopin,ESPECIALLY YOU! you guys fight,fight till you cant no more,get up,dust yourself off,and go your own ways! DONT BE BRINGING OUT YOUR MOMS INDUSTRIAL SIZED STUDDED DILDO BATON ,FAGATELLO! your just ducking behind that cmputer sayin ur in a dffrnt state wen ur problly not and if u are ohhwell,runnin your mouth! if your in a dffrnt state then why you on the MILWAUKEE THREAD? NOOOBODY HERE CARES IF YOU WULD DIE OR EXIST! now im still waiting for some pics damit,anything graff,milwaukee related! reruns if necassary..FUCKIN THANKS

oaks is always welcome to step up and become a man, have gave him plenty of opportunities, its old and dont even speak on it too much...its dead as far as im concerned and beating him up would make me look bad cuz he's so weak..anyways like warrez said post flix and fight out the beefs...

Archived