MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is wrong with you pussies. First Edgarallendipshit edits his post after laughing to ... and now this. Yall got some serious issues. If this is true, Get well man and fuck you haters. My prayers are with you and even you fuck sticks cause its obvious you need help too.

yeah milwaukee does blow thats why im out here for now takeing care of shit and you know what else is funny is id rather be crewless then be on 5 different shitty ass crews kinda like some of you other writers here holding onto what it is i dont really know and as far as sam goes sucks for him i guess but i really cant feel for him since he threated to knock out my grandma at one point...............karma?...............and fatstuff im glad you still think you know everything about me maybe you can roll past my crib again yell some more shit up at my window and tell the the whole block about how hard you are you losers on here dont even phase me cuz im on my own shit not yours.................

yeah milwaukee does blow thats why im out here for now takeing care of shit and you know what else is funny is id rather be crewless then be on 5 different shitty ass crews kinda like some of you other writers here holding onto what it is i dont really know and as far as sam goes sucks for him i guess but i really cant feel for him since he threated to knock out my grandma at one point...............karma?...............and fatstuff im glad you still think you know everything about me maybe you can roll past my crib again yell some more shit up at my window and tell the the whole block about how hard you are you losers on here dont even phase me cuz im on my own shit not yours.................

really cuz i was the one that was talking shit to you when you were in your window and you just looked and gave the finger DIDNT come outside till we drove away and prob thought to yourself that you were hard cuz we were already gone when you got out there but being the person i am i knew you were going to come out after we drove away thats why we went around the block and do my thoughts fail me NOPE there you were standing there with a fucking TMNT stick like ya ima tuff guy hahahaha that shit was almost the funnest thing i have ever seen wish i had my video camera that day but anyways i told you str8 up you wanna talk like a man put the TMNT stick down and fight me head up like a man and what do you do you stand there in your little pose like your some kind of fucking karate guy hahahaha shits funny ever time i think about it in the end you said nothing and didnt wanna fight like a man and didnt you call up osososo and tell him to tell us your sorry for whatever you want no beef and you just wanted to leave whatever alone.. your fucking sad you only talk shit cuz your in a different state but you say nothing when your face to face with someone you need to get off our dick and stay rideing the nuts of new yorkers

p.s. like i told you outside your house " you do see it happens it may not be tomorrow, it may not be next week or year but it does happen and i will see you again and when i do you are not going to have your TMNT stick and you can trust i AM going to knock you THE FUCK OUT"

really cuz i was the one that was talking shit to you when you were in your window and you just looked and gave the finger DIDNT come outside till we drove away and prob thought to yourself that you were hard cuz we were already gone when you got out there but being the person i am i knew you were going to come out after we drove away thats why we went around the block and do my thoughts fail me NOPE there you were standing there with a fucking TMNT stick like ya ima tuff guy hahahaha that shit was almost the funnest thing i have ever seen wish i had my video camera that day but anyways i told you str8 up you wanna talk like a man put the TMNT stick down and fight me head up like a man and what do you do you stand there in your little pose like your some kind of fucking karate guy hahahaha shits funny ever time i think about it in the end you said nothing and didnt wanna fight like a man and didnt you call up osososo and tell him to tell us your sorry for whatever you want no beef and you just wanted to leave whatever alone.. your fucking sad you only talk shit cuz your in a different state but you say nothing when your face to face with someone you need to get off our dick and stay rideing the nuts of new yorkers

p.s. like i told you outside your house " you do see it happens it may not be tomorrow, it may not be next week or year but it does happen and i will see you again and when i do you are not going to have your TMNT stick and you can trust i AM going to knock you THE FUCK OUT"

TMNTDonatelloBo.jpg