MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yes it looks like alot of the same ass shit thats nice lydia that you remember issue 1 but i guess you slept on number 2 the one without shitty white rappers and then number 3's got ces,med,ewok,and def tko and a shitty white dj named mixmaster mike oh and guess what im in ny and your not painted at 5 points and i got a shitload of stolen flics also so have fun getting rained on at home here thats why its sunny and 60 here well im off to go kick it with ces and various other graff legends oh good for you fat stuff you put out part 2 it took ya long enuff is that video of antonia in there getting buck ass naked for a grandmas gone wild t-shirt i hope so

"hey guys my name is oaks i almost died last year...man i got up to get a sandwich and i got like all light headed and i pasted out on the stairs,my grandma had to call 911.. man now i have diabetes..

yeah well im gunna go back to kickin it with the "legends" because i might hit my 6th spot tonight...look out for the new nites out mag its hip-hop!"

man-falling-down_~bn225049.jpg

ah yes it looks like alot of the same ass shit thats nice lydia that you remember issue 1 but i guess you slept on number 2 the one without shitty white rappers and then number 3's got ces,med,ewok,and def tko and a shitty white dj named mixmaster mike oh and guess what im in ny and your not painted at 5 points and i got a shitload of stolen flics also so have fun getting rained on at home here thats why its sunny and 60 here well im off to go kick it with ces and various other graff legends oh good for you fat stuff you put out part 2 it took ya long enuff is that video of antonia in there getting buck ass naked for a grandmas gone wild t-shirt i hope so

which ny crew did you put yourself in? if any of those guys talk shit about you putting yourself down just buy them some paint and develop their film. Worked last time.