MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh empty can you rookie i like the fact that you and fatboy or maybe you are related to him on useing the whole balding troll thing cuz you been saying that shit for the last 7 years so wouldnt i be bald by now and id like to know whos names am i dropping while im out there cuz they dont care bout the bullshit that goes on here in the wackee i leave all that bullshit at home while im out there and who from here has painted out there other then teach and newsie id like to know so save that shit for someone else who gives a fuck cuz i dont and whats up with your mom telling me that she loves the month of cocktober cuz thats when she gets the most cock......

I don't know anyone from AoW at all. I just know about you, and on top of that I think it is hilarious that you come on here to check who has bashed you last so that you can keep talking. You are still that fat ugly kid on the outside of the circle jumpin up and down pretending that he is part of the clique due to proximity. I love people like you. You act hard cause you know people. Just cause you were in school with a lot of people from milwaukee, and know a little about the people who ran around blowin up our city, doesn't mean shit. The amount of "work" you put in is laughable, your style laughable, your ugly body type and demeanor laughable. Like I said before you can go anywhere and pretend like you are hot shit from our town, because most people in other cities don't come here. You keep going though, actin like you are out there paintin all the time. Don't you have to be home to clean out your grandma's dust ruffle??? Look honestly you are a joke, and you don't know me so just leave it at that. You are the forever toy in our city, and you will always act like you are king shit. The funny thing is that I still don't even have to bust out all the ugly shit you have put up in our city, and still can rag the shit out of you cause everyone knows it's true. The reason we have been calling you an ugly troll is cause you look like you waddled out of willow and shit.