My roomate freaked out

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at the airport going home. We got in another argument, I told him to shut the fuck up and leave my shit alone. He said something like "you leave your papers on the couches when you're working." I go "their my fucking couches, the fuck outta here..." He had no respnse..

Originally posted by CALIgula+Mar 24 2006, 07:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CALIgula - Mar 24 2006, 07:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Mar 21 2006, 10:14 AM

back when one of my old roommates would get sick...dude would just camp out in the living room on the couch and everyone else would eventually get sick. we finally resorted to spraying him and the entire room down with Lysol and he finally got the point to keep his fucking germs in his own damn room.

sorry... a little off topic....but after reading this....it reminded me...does anyone know if these things work?....has anyone tried em?:

pr-Over-the-Counter_Medicine-Airborne_Effervescent_Health_Formula_Tablets-resized200.jpg

[/b]

My parents gave me one of those at an airport once.... they didn't know it worked like Alka Seltzer... my mouth started foaming.

It tasted weird by itself... but, I guess it wouldn't taste too bad in a glass of water. Kinda tasted like tang... :haha: