Crushed Muni

40ninah

a good flow aint got nothin to do with your gay ass long connections or your lil toy ass loops. its all about knowin your history and havin style sucka. :

not to mention old school niggas were always down to steal a car, break into the yards, go get into some dirt, but these new school bootsy ass niggas just play on their iphones and go to stonestown.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i've seen a an undercover before too, so watch out.

this fool was watching me and my boy while pretending to read a graff mag and then threw it towards us to see if we wanted to check it out. then he took out a streaker and actually hit up on the window while watching us the whole time and his shit was HELLA toy.

so i guess dude wanted us to hit up and then wrap us and blame us for all the damage...

either that or fool was actually a kooky ass toy bitch.

hahahahahaha...

alright. you gotta point. but i look at all the shit on the streets and on the bus and even on this fucking website and i cant really tell what a "good" flow is. i look at cutty hts and fck shit around my block and think if i did this shit now i would get hacked. i saw this nigga SIN TK crush a bus and the shit was not what i expected... i mean. if that nigga wasnt old then his ass would get HACKED. so what makes a good flow??? makin it a oneflow?? long connections between letters??? fat loops in the K and A ??? skinny loops??? wtff???? i meann, does STAK US seriously got a good flow????

true. some of the older writers have taken too long a break to come back. they lost it.

but there are current writers that use the old traditional rules, they kill it and it shows. an old school bushopper like me loves seeing caveman.. i like melo, even though he's kinda got an eastbay one flow that reminds me of dvour.. and old 640 stuff.

stak and the old US kids never had a sf flow, they had a san mateo flow, and stak is on some shit, so im not suprised he doesn't come off 100%. that said. he has so many ups, he has more sick shit than other writers, even if one outta 10 is good.

old writers used to have uniform letters. their shit was clean.. people like PDSteam1, and poket dap used to kill it so legit.. but poket and hyde now suck. what happened? i dunno.. true, there is a LOT of wack shit, especially the bkf and US kids who imitate something they were never a part of. i can't believe that orfn lets them in a once mighty crew.

i really like ginger too.. he's kinda different, but his flow is legit none the less.. hyper is sick, and dude's pieces are getting real good in my opinion. he aint biting no one.. a lot of old school head do keep it up though.. graf was sick till his last day.

i dunno. piecing isnt the end all of graf. i know some people really jocked how writers can pice, so they worked hard at it, and now they think they are kings cuz they get permission to do wack b-boy characters and played out chopped to hell pieces on trucks that used to have illegal graf over them.

why are these guys thinking they sick going over illegal graf with legals? that is fucking hustling in reverse.

writers like jade show us that you can hve a long history bushopping and still be a legit piecer. i hit yard with him last time i was in sf, and dude still kills the panels and outsides like no tomarrow.

i dunno why the munis aren't killed. i hit 2 yards in one night, and it was a piece of cake.

bottom line is, no one period of sf graf is more quality than any other. it's just about certain writers holding it down. sf has a lot of non-native influence now, and funny thing is a lot of out of towners are keepiing traditional sf flows alive, like adios.. dude can rock a one flow as legit as cover or anyone from thk/bvd/kmf/tk/fmk/mod/df/us/tdf/mvk/ibc or any sf crew ever did.

just do you homie.

nasir really be droppin the knowledge. i always looked up to arm crew back when i was a young one. then when i was in high school it was battles like the hbk/kcm that got me feelin the hype. todays game i way different. i feel that perhaps too many kids are doing it and no one taking it serious enough to really crush shit. security at the yards is way crazier than it ever has been so i understand why young ones arent hittin em. gotta be on some real james bond type shit to pull it off, even though i hear some still do. whatever

oneflows im feelin. probably reposts. i dont give a fuck.

29c74lg.jpg

2e6aux5.jpg

mloz1z.jpg

34rarn5.jpg

faoi86.jpg

2lkbus9.jpg

3149th1.jpg

2saxrf4.jpg

2h5nyg2.jpg

2mxlatf.jpg

Archived