Whatup WhodieLife

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LAST NIGHT SHIT..

i scored some straight purple, no lie THE PURPLE!!

i went to a friends house and we polished off 2 22s of steel rizzy and went back to the store for a 40oz, took blunts to the face and got smashed while watch the devils rejects..

that movie is out of control..

REAL STORY / TRUE LIFE

Originally posted by Old Growth@Mar 20 2006, 04:06 PM

I just got a Myspace friend request from Whodielife. Did i just join a gang by accepting?

yeah..you did..its cool though..our gang activities pretty much consist of being treal, drinking massive amounts of alcohol, and chicks..

I think you'll fit right in..

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 20 2006, 03:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 20 2006, 03:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Old Growth@Mar 20 2006, 04:06 PM

I just got a Myspace friend request from Whodielife. Did i just join a gang by accepting?

yeah..you did..its cool though..our gang activities pretty much consist of being treal, drinking massive amounts of alcohol, and chicks..

[/b]

you forgot Locin! The most essential activity of a Whodie!

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Mar 20 2006, 04:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Mar 20 2006, 04:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dumy@Mar 20 2006, 03:17 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Old Growth@Mar 20 2006, 04:06 PM

I just got a Myspace friend request from Whodielife.  Did i just join a gang by accepting?

you forgot Locin! The most essential activity of a Whodie!

[/b]

yo yo...my bad..i'm slippin..thats why you the 1st lieutenant..lay down that law god son

Originally posted by hobocamp@Mar 20 2006, 04:22 PM

im doing ok, an hour and a half till i can go home and make nachos and drink whiskey...lifes pretty grand. and you?

i'm dong alright..bout to take a massive pay cut..and I still ain't heard back from this other job...my "girl" is like 2gabillion miles away..but yo, I gotta show on the 30th and the sketch comedy show is working out as well..so those are two good things..plus I got my whodies

I don't know man.......but Sir Mix-A-Lot sucks....alright motherfuckers.....do you want an old school head in your "whodielife" clique?.....because I'm drink like an indian hobo on the train tracks,pick up chicks on the daily,rock nice clothes and slick back my hair,commit illegal activities(besides graffiti) and and ready to slice someones ear right off with my boxcutter......I'll even make some fuckin' t-shirts.

There it is.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by 455@Mar 20 2006, 04:37 PM

I don't know man.......but Sir Mix-A-Lot sucks....alright motherfuckers.....do you want an old school head in your "whodielife" clique?.....because I'm drink like an indian hobo on the train tracks,pick up chicks on the daily,rock nice clothes and slick back my hair,commit illegal activities(besides graffiti) and and ready to slice someones ear right off with my boxcutter......I'll even make some fuckin' t-shirts.

There it is.

Do you have a grill? Get a grill and you will be more Whodie

:mexican:

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by SneakandCreep+Mar 20 2006, 04:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SneakandCreep - Mar 20 2006, 04:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-455@Mar 20 2006, 04:37 PM

There it is.

Do you have a grill? Get a grill and you will be more Whodie

:mexican:

[/b]

Even more whodie would be to steal a grill....from the flea market.

Originally posted by 455@Mar 20 2006, 04:37 PM

There it is.

with an intro like that..nigga of course..welcome to the whodie gang..

myspace.com/whodielife

haha...word up....and as far as stealing a grill from the flea market....fuck that shit....keep it gully......just pile up some rocks and shit,steal a shopping cart,beat the shit out of shit with an axe or whatever,put the part where the kid sits over the rocks,start a fire with sticks and whatnot,pour some whisky on the sticks and fire it up.....there you go....instant barbeque.

The only thing you heist is the food from the grocery store.

Keep it gutter.(whodie).