Whatup WhodieLife

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gat: Ive seen that Misfits tee on two different sites (clothin company sites.) One that had it, had it super big on a tee but it was like 90$ or something ridiculous. Also i think sold out (it actually might ahve been digitalgravel.com) Then I saw it on this other site, where it was much cheaper and they stated that they "were the first to make it" or some shit. It was only liek 20$ i think. If I find it Ill definitely send it your way. I got the Misfits tee thats black on black (black skull screenprinted on black.) Shit is my favorite tee in the whole wide world. Check out cinderblock.com if youre a big Misfits fan.. they got the ill shit. Holla.

Originally posted by MAR+Mar 21 2006, 07:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Mar 21 2006, 07:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 21 2006, 07:23 PM

we got better my dog..believe me..

I believe but i cant see.

[/b]

hit me up on myspace or aim

I got a couple of things I want to run past you..

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 21 2006, 08:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 21 2006, 08:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MAR@Mar 21 2006, 07:44 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 21 2006, 07:23 PM

we got better my dog..believe me..

I believe but i cant see.

hit me up on myspace or aim

I got a couple of things I want to run past you..

[/b]

the whodie one or the blanked out face?

Originally posted by dubsface@Mar 21 2006, 06:43 PM

Gat: Ive seen that Misfits tee on two different sites (clothin company sites.) One that had it, had it super big on a tee but it was like 90$ or something ridiculous. Also i think sold out (it actually might ahve been digitalgravel.com) Then I saw it on this other site, where it was much cheaper and they stated that they "were the first to make it" or some shit. It was only liek 20$ i think. If I find it Ill definitely send it your way. I got the Misfits tee thats black on black (black skull screenprinted on black.) Shit is my favorite tee in the whole wide world. Check out cinderblock.com if youre a big Misfits fan.. they got the ill shit. Holla.

youre my favorite whodie! :love2: