Whatup WhodieLife

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahah, dumy you keep adding my "hot friends" to whodie. I had my girl Corkie on Saturday ask me "whos this whoopie life?" Im like "what?" until she showed me the page and I realized it was whodie.

Anyway, stop infiltrating friends list. Dont ruin their innocence!

oh shit the vice presidente..

what it is young slave?

Thank you for helping me run the Whodie-ocracy..

We got you and the 2nd Lieutenant here..the imperial family representing like we play cousins..holla at a whodie

Originally posted by slave_one@Mar 20 2006, 08:01 PM

i'm just being the silent partner...that is all.

i may speak again when work dies down.

its all good..people think that work just appear out of thin air..like living that whodielife is all cake eating and blunt wraps..they don't know that behind the scenes..thank you for the being the Dre to My Eminem Babygirl

Awwww...yeeeeah......cheap beer tonight downtown.......I'm gonna get fucked up and scout for some ladies.......shiiiit....if that doesn't happen at least I'll have a pack of squares to puff on and wait.....I'll see you heads back here around 12pm my time......I gotta ride the fuckin' "shame train"(the bus) tonight back to the spot.....fuckin' cops.....I copped my 2nd DUI awhile back and have to maintain with no license at the moment....fuck......stay up dukes.....all I know is I'm in a crazy mood and just "borrowed" some new blades for my razor....

^^^no doubt......I'll hit you off with a pm if that shit still works around here.....I just noticed Slave One is in the thread.....I still have that stuff you sent back when......the shirts will be crazy.....I'll hand paint and draw each one.....ask Slave.....I'm not that bad at what I do....peace outtro.....time to get drunk.