(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if that whole wall was the spot, the id paint it.

at least it hasnt got a wavey top i guess

i dont see why they couldn't of just let you paint the whole wall?? it seems strange surely if its ok to have the board the wall would of been fine?? i mean theres overspray anyway

Ok the boards...yes they are small,and only 4,but blimey...if you aint gonna paint em Derby people...:o Still the Park warden type person was chuffed that id visisted,and popped some new colour on em. 6 half cans,3 caps,no sketches,and the ghosts of the old boards floating around..apricots009.jpg

yeah bet the warden loved it, nice. the council had a quick speck when we were downchadd, just cruised in then back out through.

safe again sire for sorting them sites.

throw up i came crossed

IMG_0613.jpg

12ozpiece.jpg

my photography exam today, this is what i produced, photobucket resiezed it. The end piece was about 9 feet long.

peace

"is graffiti art" fukin hell cliche or what!! looks like the writings on the wall for local artists lol

nah it looks good, just hate that old cliche

this is from a little bit of my exhibiton june 2nd i couldnt get brilliant fotos of this its in a small cubby hole about 3ft x4ft

join23na.jpg

oh i see sound bites has got a nice piece on the shutters in town. well done m8 nice work looks proppa. you know who you are.

Archived