(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Managed to get my account back, been lying low for a while watching and observing, but now shits got to be said!!!

TMP: The Most Pathetic crew you tarnished the last thread with your comments, and now your moms bought you some paint, (because your too fucking young to get it yourself!) you're doing the same on this thread. No-one wants to see your bedroom furniture, you guys might, but the world doesn't. Not sure who's room it is, but you're fucking stupid writing your so called street name in a bedrom i.e bone!! (you're the only 1 i've seen on the street:cool: )

Dont think i put all that effort into restarting a derby thread, for you to go ruin it again, its been noted and wont go unpunished.

(Bump for the graffman kid8 and opee posts by the way)

I don't see the problem with all the bullshit beef, this is half the reason i come on the derby thread...

derby has a handful of decent writers at the most, we can't fill up a thread with 100% dope productions and hardcore damage it just wont happen. i say bring the beef all that bullshit and stop taking it so seriously, when the graff gets taken seriously then the thread will get taken seriously.

My only gripe on this thread is sins askin so many motherfuckin questions, but i've addressed these problems with him.

keep bitchin derby. i love ya'll

TO BE HONEST I DONT THINK SINS NEARLY BEEN ASKING AS MANY QUESTIONS FOR A LONG TIME. I THINK YOU ARE ALL TAKING THE BULL SHIT A BIT SERIOUS AND REALLY THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS GETTING MORE PRACTICE DONE AND RAISING YOUR PROFILE. A LITTLE BEEF CAN BE HEALTHY, IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY IM AFRAID, BUT BACK IN THE DAYS WE USED TO BATTLE IT OUT WITH THE PIECES. I SEE A FEW PEOPLE PUTTIN IN SOME WORK AND A LOT OF BANTER.. THIS WEEK I SCANNED IN 68 FOTOS FOR THIS THREAD DONE 2 PIECES AND ABOUT TEN SKETCHES, I DONE MY BIT WHOS NEXTED. REALLY THERES NO NEED FOR ANY CHATTING IN HERE YOU CAN DO THAT ALL DAY ON MSN JUST COMMENTS ON WORK, AND SHOWING SOME GRAFF IS ALL THATS NEED. CMON DERBY PEACE...SIRE CKS

cant remember exactly, its either 'control panel' on the forum jump menu, or controls tab right at the top.

Its also easy to get your old account back if you want it? try and log in under your old account and password, it'l say your password is wrong, click on forgotten password, type in your e-mail, then they'l send you a new password, then just change it to one you'll remember.