(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats that pom what program? what piece i lost there m8

it was the piece a few pages back with the character with the cap on, that you was on about fixing up, i think you posted the flik a couple of times, it was on like some superbike program you know like ducati's n that, i dont know much about motorbikes lol it was like superbike racing on itv1 some guy was talking about the leaderboard and that piece waas in the background it was inside def that piece new the character straight away.

how did ya wall go yesterday LoveKRS?

Yeah it came out pretty nice. If it's not on the Notts thread yet it probably will be soon...

Are you into the idea of reachin Notts to do a legal?

Yo Graffman where and which day you doin a production?

Word bone ^^^^

yea and that was needed, you're both saying about talking too much on the thread, but what are you both doin? when there is more graff in derby more graff will get posted. how bout you two go out and hit something then post it up here, after all you're both livin in derby are you not?

i have no problems with the chit-chat in this thread.

ok. another nice day had. thanks to sillie and gloe for commin over and respect to sins for bustin his first piece. loco right!

osmaston park.... osmaston rd allenton

normanton park.... cavendish

stock brook park .... stockbrook street

cricket ground .. just by the pentigon island

arboretum park ... normanton

if ya want to do the courts m8 get in touch with me i will hook you up

25060506boultonlanecourtsweb0m.jpg

keepin it old skools

safe ppl, good stuff.

the chadd legal near the race course has been hit for the first time, went to get a

photo but my camera died. if anyones passing grip one cuz i got a feeling it will

be dogged to shit in a couple of days.

peace

Archived