Uk Freights

want!mc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep going want, theres alot of us who check this thread daily to see what youve been catching, and i expect many of them , like me are just skipping through the useless text.

You fight too hard, dont let yourself get bothered just give them a smilie and keep going, even if they got that pissed off, there never gonna find you are they, and dont expect 12 yr olds would prove that much of a problem anyway.

personally i rekon theres more people who would be happy with seeing a photo of their pannel running in day light than people pissed off that their shits on the internet

i second that its cool to know everyone is seeing them running and maybe very thankful 4 a day time flick any ways to much chatin keep in going want peace

sebastard lloyd i'd take great pleasure in using your head for a football, you think you're clever with your hmmmm comments? well you're not! Fuck Off!

Keep doing your thing want!

hmmmmmmmm there is no need for abusive language on this public forum is there now, we should all coexist and debate upon the callighphy used in these creative designs of morden art work, hmmm yes hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes

Archived