Uk Freights

want!mc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no need to drop hints that its your peice of shit on the ews you toy fuck^look at some of you proudly killing englands freght scene by putting your shitty photos on this foroum.dont any of you fucking see a problem with it at all?

no need to drop hints that its your peice of shit on the ews you toy fuck^look at some of you proudly killing englands freght scene by putting your shitty photos on this foroum.dont any of you fucking see a problem with it at all?

NO! funny how all your 10 posts are on this thread and no flicks how bout u dont come on here and go out and do some graff yourself. anyone can post pics of freights

NO! funny how all your 10 posts are on this thread and no flicks how bout u dont come on here and go out and do some graff yourself. anyone can post pics of freights

exsactly my point you fucking twat head any one can post them you bender and as for doing some painting myself so what if i didnt fucking paint?would that take away the fact that photos are getting out up and i dont like it?as of now i dont care about you fucking slags fuck you lot and your shit threaf

exsactly my point you fucking twat head any one can post them you bender and as for doing some painting myself so what if i didnt fucking paint?would that take away the fact that photos are getting out up and i dont like it?as of now i dont care about you fucking slags fuck you lot and your shit threaf

good bye and dont come back!!!! hehe

These two were done in newcastle by us KERV IKOL SEKA EARNS (MTS) . Nice to see ther still running.

Shame we got caught about 20minutes after finishing the kerv...

haha unlucky, that kerv doesnt look finished anyways

Archived