partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you want to see some portland flicks go walk around your fucking city, i posted flicks from a trip i took with "PORTLAND WRITERS" and other old kids who did a grip of work in our city years before (when they lived here)... you are a fucking retard... hence the sufer, diar, ecos (not dfm ecos), and not to mention those who currently reside in portland, carl, husl, bserk, and gimer. Do your homework the next time you want to open your mouth. Not to mention I pushed 503 in three different states in the past month.

Dictated but not read,

Gimemotherfuckyou

jesus christ dude. youre really heated about this shit.

weather they were sprinkled in with OG portland writers or not, you posted some cats who arent from portland. id rather look at portland street bombing than out of towners on model trains or even real trains. even if they are your friends.

i can entitled to my own opinion dude. im allowed to ask for portland bombing pictures on a graffiti website.

i dont see why youre so pissed.

bump GIMER graff and that bserk above the red fence.

yo gimer are you still a part of io?

didnt see you throw it up in any

of those last joints.just askin,

liked seein you rep the squad kiddo.

i do not rep i.o anymore. still got love for them but my fam is etc... on the other hand, i.o has a video out u should support them and check that shit out... im looking forward to seeing the fed23 interview.....

i should have the trailer for my movie up in a week or 2.....