partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Because some douchebag's facebook photo belongs on fucking facebook. Not this dying thread. Speaking of, post some real flics rather than running your mouth. Or, better yet go paint. And by go paint, I don't mean shitty sidbusts.

you are so right man! because he has a facebook automatically means that this person you don't know is a douchebag. because the photo was on facebook means that it can never be put anywhere else on the internet, ever. this thread is dying because of one page that's actually looking pretty good. i am totally running my mouth by trying to post a picture on a forum. and all i paint are shitty side busts. YOU ARE A GOD DAMN PSYCHIC

all sarcasm aside though, you mad.

IMG_0817.jpg

• Like 1

this shit isnt a good look, facebook, fresh prince- kid and play peaces, kindergarden handstyles, and it looks like half you dont know what a fat cap or phantom eavin is, and all the back and forth hater shit, your conversations, disses, opinions, what the fuck are you guys doing? garbage, half this shit being posted is trash all the way around, if your not a bomber, tagger, peacer-do portland a favor and give it up- just cause you paint on a wall dont make you a graffiti artist, keep it real! and as for all the shit talking, it's obvious people aint built the same as back in the days, send eachuther some pm's and throw down, win or lose at least you get some respect. portland had a good rep, dont be fucking it up!

• Like 2